The SSL 'MADI Opti-Coax' is a handy format converter box designed to convert up to 64 audio channels bi-directionally (64 IN & 64 OUT) between the MADI Optical and MADI Coaxial formats. Its front panel is equipped with one set of MADI SC type optical input & output connectors and one set of MADI BNC coaxial input & output connectors.
Conversion takes place in real time with no latency and no audio degradation. In addition to simple format conversion MADI Opti Coax can be used to extend cable distance coverage from 50m for the MADI Coax format to 2km for the MADI Optical format. MADI Opti-Coax is housed within a rugged all metal case and is extremely simple to use.
Solid State Logic MADI Features
- MADI optical to coax converter
- MADI coax to optical converter
- Real time operation (no latency)
- Extends your MADI distance coverage: from 50m (coax) to 2 km (optical)
- Convert up to 64 audio channels bi-directionally (64 IN & 64 OUT)
- Conversion takes place in real time with no latency and no audio degradation
- MADI Opti-Coax Format Converter Box1
- HousingAll-metal construction