Take your performance to new heights with the incredibly capable Strike MultiPad from Alesis. Powerful and easy to play, this versatile performance pad is packed with all the features you need to make your sound your own, complete your percussion setup, and effortlessly create something new.
The Strike MultiPad’s open, intuitive layout gives you plenty of freedom to play with power and precision. Its 9 velocity-sensitive Performance Pads feature backlit assignable RGB lights so you can pound fast and confidently. It also boasts an easy-to-read 4.3” display to streamline your editing, so you can breeze through the technical stuff and get back to creating. Located on the MultiPad’s bottom-left corner are two A-LINK infinite rotary knobs that can be custom-mapped for adjusting dozens of effects and mixing controls.
The Strike MultiPad is specifically designed to equip you to perform like never before. Use the onboard sampler to pull all sorts of sounds from USB, smartphone, mic, or any other audio device. The Strike MultiPad’s 5 built-in effects processors (comprised of 3 kit effects, 1 master effect, and a compressor & equalizer) enable you to edit your samples and loops for even more personalization options. Loop via samples or the live audio looper and use loop-based recording to save your hard work.
Enhance your performance style with the Strike MultiPad’s 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, which includes loops, drums, and percussion, along with melodic instruments of all kinds—a total of over 8000 samples and loops to choose from. Use the USB drive to import .WAV files to load samples, or to back up your kits.
Expand and complete your kit using the Strike MultiPad’s optimized connectivity. It features a 2x2 I/O USB audio and MIDI interface, as well as an easy audio routing of the onboard metronome (or any other sound) to separate audio outputs. Finally, make use of the inputs for 3 external drum/cymbal triggers, 1 hi-hat pedal, and 2 dual foot controls to incorporate this MultiPad into a fully-realized drum set.
Included with the Strike MultiPad is a free version of Ableton Live Lite. This music production software comes with Ableton’s characteristic workflows, instruments, and effects. Paired with the Strike MultiPad, Ableton Live Lite delivers every tool you need to create, record, mix and perform with endless creative possibilities.
Alesis Strike MultiPad Features
- 4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
- 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- 2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
- Import WAV files and backup your kits
- Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
- Strike Multi Pad 9-Pad Sample/Loop Performance Pad1
- Power Adapter1
- Software Download Card1
- Quickstart Guide1
- Safety & Warranty Manual1
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio outputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) MIDI DIN Output/Thru-port
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS audio inputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TS trigger input
- (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS trigger inputs
- (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS HH pedal input
- (2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS footswitch inputs
- (1) MIDI DIN Input
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) power adapter input
- USB Drive Supported Format FAT32
- Supported File Type 16-bit, mono or stereo .WAV files, 44.1 KHz Sample Rate
- Power Adapter 9 VDC, 1,500 mA
- Voltage 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A Max
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 13.75 x 14 x 3 inches (349.25 x 355.6 x 76.2 mm)
- Weight 8.5 lbs (3.85 kg)