The Atmosphere A-BT is a remote Bluetooth™ audio input to an Atmosphere AZM audio processor. This expansion allows the Bluetooth™ receiver to be optimally placed for wireless coverage. The AZM will automatically detect the A-BT and dynamically assign appropriate audio settings, such as makeup gain, EQ, and auto gain control, to that input. The stereo source audio is summed to a mono signal before being sent to the AZM.
Each Atmosphere accessory is a plug-and-play, intelligent device, specifically designed to be approachable and intuitive. The Atmosphere accessory bus allows for up to 8 devices to be connected to a single accessory port, reliably sending audio and data over 1000ft per port. Up to 1x audio input accessory can be added to each accessory port.
AtlasIED A-BT Features
- Pairing indication on the front panel
- Local pair/unpair button
- NFC pairing
- User defined broadcast name (SSID)
- Digital audio return to host processor
- A-BT ATMOSPHERE Remote Bluetooth Audio Input Wallplate1
- BT StandardV4.2
- Audio ProfileA2DP
- Open Air Range60 ft
- IndicatorGreen = Paired, Red = Error, Blue = Pairing Mode
- ButtonPairs and Unpairs Devices
- Dimensions1.78 x 4.2 x 1.4 inches
- Minimum Box Depth2.25 inches