The AT4900b-48 is a body only. An interchangeable capsule must be purchased separately
The AT4900b-48 Microphone Body from Audio-Technica features direct-coupled balanced outputs for a clean signal even in high-output environments, making it free of the distortion that’s often associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast, efficient transient response allows you to transparently reproduce sounds—even when trying to capture the most difficult-to-capture instrumental audio. Versatile and consistent, this modular mic has been designed specifically for professional applications where quality is critical, including live broadcast, studio recording, sound reinforcement, and more.
The AT4900b-48 mic body features a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and a 10 dB pad. Like all of Audio-Technica’s gear, it boasts an innovative design and high-quality manufacturing techniques that strive to meet industry-leading standards in consistency and reliability.
The AT4900b-48 is a body only. An interchangeable capsule must be purchased separately. Available in cardioid (AT4051b-EL), omni (AT4049b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL) polar patterns.
Audio-Technica AT4900b-48 Features
- Microphone body only - an interchangeable capsule must be purchased separately
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry minimizes low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with consistency and reliability standards
- AT4900b-48 microphone body1
- Elementexternally polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Low Frequency Roll Off80Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Phantom Power Requirements48V DC, 4.8mA typical
- Switchesflat, roll-off; 10dB pad (nominal)
- Weight4.59 oz