The ProKontrol™ MH is a professional universal intelligent lighting controller with RDM protocol compatibility. Once properly patched, it's the perfect controller for any moving head fixture, allowing ease of use with its dedicated PAN and TILT wheels. With the ProKontrol™ MH, users can control up to 32 fixtures composed of 18 channels each. Programs can be triggered by music, automatically, or manually, plus users can also run up to 5 chases.
On the surface of the ProKontrol™ MH, users will find a variety of programming tools, such as 16 universal channel sliders, quick access "Movement" and built-in "Color Effect" buttons, and an LCD display indicator for easy navigation of all controls and menu functions. The ProKontrol™ MH's all-metal enclosure means this is one tough unit that will stand the test of time!
Blizzard ProKontrol Features
- DMX512 standard with RDM protocol compatibility
- 512 DMX channels
- Controls up to 32 fixtures, each with up to of 18 DMX channels
- Fixture starting addresses and channels can be soft patched
- 32 chases, able to run 5 chases simultaneously
- 32 scenes, all scenes are able to be operated simultaneously
- 9 built-in effect buttons for moving head fixtures, plus 7 built-in color effect buttons
- USB port for firmware updates and data backup
- Sound control via built-in microphone
- Blizzard ProKontrol MH DMX Controller1
- Two Year Limited Warranty1
- USB specification1.0
- Disk formatFAT16 / FAT32 ONLY
- Maximum disk size4GB
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX channels: 192
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- LED display panel
- PowerOperating Voltage: 9-12 VDC, .3A (From included power supply)
- Dimensions (LxWxH)10.2x5.6x2.75"
- Weight5 lbs