Ideal for conference rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and board rooms, microphone desk stand AT8615RS offers fast and easy setup.
A gooseneck microphone with a 3-pin XLRM-type output can connect to this microphone desk stand. Microphone in use can be either dynamic or phantom powered. Phantom power of 11V to 52V is required to operate this microphone desk stand.
This microphone desk stand was designed for to work just as well in temporary and permanent installations. To meet the needs of frequent setup and take-down, the stand has heavy die-cast construction with a low-profile design. Rubber feet help minimize coupling of surface vibration.
Audio-Technica AT8615 Features
- Quick-mount plug-in cast-metal desk stand
- XLRF in, XLRM out connectors
- AT8615 Microphone Desk Stand1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Input connector 3-pin XLRF-type
- Output connector 3-pin XLRM-type
- Mounting Table-top with non-slip bottom pads
- Dimensions 160 mm (6.29") maximum length, 130 mm (5.11") maximum width, 39 mm (1.53") maximum height