Audio-Technica’s System 10 digital wireless camera-mount system delivers solid performance and clear natural sound. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, interference from TV and DTV is not a concern. Three levels of diversity assurance – space, time, and frequency – contribute a stability to the system. Setup and use are easy, and up to eight channels can be used simultaneously. Everything the ATW-1701/L has to offer makes it popular for vlogging, mobile journalism, and videography.
Receiver ATW-R1700 has removable antennas, headphone monitor output, and power input. Headphone monitor accepts 3.5mm connector, and power input runs from AC power supply adapter included with the system. Switching power supply automatically adapts to changes in main voltage. Fine-tune controls to optimal settings in your environment with balanced or unbalanced output, and attenuator switch. LCD display communicates information on battery charge level of receiver and transmitter, system ID number, and RF signal strength.
Camera shoe mount is included so the receiver can be attached to a camera or tripod. Mount bracket connects to the hot shoe of most DSLR cameras, while bracket’s ¼” socket enables it to attach to a tripod, shoulder rig, or other device with a ¼” screw. Simply slide mount onto receiver and tighten to be ready for mobile recording.
Bodypack transmitter ATW-T1001 lends mobility and hands-free use to the ATW-1701/L system. Quickly and easily pair the transmitter with receiver from the pairing switch in the battery compartment. Power and mute functions are combined in one easily accessible button on top of the bodypack. Aside from the power/mute button, battery compartment cover slides over internal controls to prevent accidental activation. Microphone/instrument level control provides trim adjustment, and LED indicator displays status of different controls.
Attached to the bodypack transmitter is lavalier microphone MT830cW. Omnidirectional polar pattern is sensitive to sound all around the lapel mic, creating a sound capture of the overall atmosphere. From the benefits of this microphone to the overall system, it is ideal for in-depth interviews, feature pieces, and many videos where it is ideal for the subject to be hands-free.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range
- Automatic frequency selection
- Ultra compact receiver size with multiple mounting options
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Pairing switch pairs receiver to transmitter
- LCD displays on transmitter and receiver
- 55" cable on omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Camera shoe mount attaches to most DSLR cameras, and devices with 1/4" screw
- Receiver ATW-R17001
- Bodypack transmitter ATW-T10011
- Lavalier microphone MT830cW1
- Camera shoe mount1
- AC adapter (USB-type)1
- USB cable1
- 3.5mm stereo cable1
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band (2400 to 2483.5 MHz)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)
- Operating Range 30 m (100') radius, 60 m (200') diameter typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range (Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures): 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Audio Sampling 24 bits / 48 kHz