Build a wireless system that meets your needs by choosing from the products in the Audio-Technica System 10 PRO line. System 10 PRO products deliver 24-bit digital operation and function in the 2.4 GHz range for interference-free performance worldwide. Whether using one or up to ten linked receivers, setup is easy and automatic frequency selection keeps the process quick. Enjoy clear natural sound with three levels of diversity assurance: frequency diversity (extremely minimal risk of interference), time diversity (maximizes immunity to multipath interference), and space diversity (maximizes signal integrity).
Use rack-mount chassis (ATW-RC13) to house two digital wireless receivers (ATW-RU13), together creating the command center of System 10 PRO operation. Choose between a bodypack transmitter (ATW-T1001), handheld transmitter (ATW-T1002), or tabletop options (ATW-T1006 and ATW-T1007) for a microphone solution that works best for you.
Ideal for conference rooms, panel discussions, meetings, and educational use, desk stand transmitter ATW-T1007 pairs seamlessly with other System 10 PRO components. Connect any gooseneck microphone with an XLRM-type output to the 3-pin XLRF-type input at the top of the transmitter. For best operation and maximum RF performance, keep receiver at least 6’ away from this transmitter.
An assortment of controls are available on the transmitter. User switch on front of transmitter controls talk/mute function, and LED indicators on front and back of transmitter display transmitter status. Controls that are useful but less frequently used are on the bottom of the transmitter. These include pairing switch, gain control, low-cut switch, power input, power switch and more.
Battery-powered transmitter features two different modes to personalize operation in each moment. Standard mode is default and has all functions available, while Conference mode eliminates press to talk along with other functions, making it more convenient in continuous or unpredictable speaking style of Q&A sessions and meetings.
Audio-Technica ATW-T1007 Features
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation in 2.4 GHz range
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for gooseneck microphone
- Set user switch to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain control switch
- LED indicator
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display
- ATW-T1007 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter1
- AC adapter (USB-type)1
- USB cable1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band (2400 to 2483.5 MHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F); Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Charging Temperature Range: 5˚C to + 35˚C
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A (switched mode external USB-type power supply)
- Phantom Power: 12V DC
- Internal Battery: 3.7 V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Rating
- 5.5 Wh
- 1,460 mAh
- Battery Life: 9 hours (Depending on environmental conditions)
- Battery Charging Time: 4 hours 30 minutes (Depending on environmental conditions; An empty battery will recharge 90% in 2 hours.)
- Dimensions: 96.1mm (3.78'') W × 44.2mm (1.74'') H × 122.8mm (4.83'') D
- Net Weight: 392 grams (13.8 oz)