The IsoWedge and IsoPlane are monitor isolation pads designed to decouple the sound from the loudspeaker so that it will not resonate with the desk or shelf. This helps reduce an effect called comb-filtering that occurs when various frequencies add or cancel with each other when coupled.
The IsoWedge is angled while the IsoPlane is flat. This allows the user to select between either platform shapes to optimize the studio setup. The IsoPlane can also be used to decouple turntables and other devices that can be adversely affected by sound resonating through the floor and furniture.
Sold in sets of four units, the IsoWedge and IsoPlane are designed to be used in pairs and spaced under the monitor as a means to distribute the weight. The cost effective design makes them ideal for home studio use and other applications where vibrations are an issue and decoupling is required.
Primacoustic IsoWedge Features
- Eliminates resonance from loudspeakers to shelf
- Made from high density open cell acoustic foam
- Down-fire angle to optimize monitor placement
- Cost effective solution for home studio recording
- IsoWedge Foam Isolators4
- Dimensions (per isolator)12x4x2” (304x101x50mm)
- MaterialHigh density polyurethane foam
- Load Limit44 lbs (20 kg)
- Slope6 degrees