The TG D57 has been a driving force in the drummer community for years now, thanks to its natural sound and the exceptionally flexible design of the condenser microphone. The small size and the swivel gooseneck (72 mm) enable the microphone to be easily aimed at sound sources like snare drums or floor toms. No matter whether you are talking about a rehearsal room, a home studio or stage performance – the TG D57 delivers the exact sound that you want.
The TG 57 is every drummer’s best buddy – its broad transmission range, level stability and focus on high sound pressure are perfect for the drums. The patented clip of the TG D57 with integrated pre-amplifier astounds novices and professionals alike. It enables the microphone to be quickly attached to rack toms, snare drums and percussions.
Like the TG D58, the TG D57 is made by hand at the company’s production site in Heilbronn. The combination of precise craftsmanship, select components and years and years of production experience creates a truly reliable drum microphone.
To achieve that "unique" beyer sound, beyerdynamic has been developing and refining its Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) for decades. Our acoustic experts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads. Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own SCT to ensure optimal control of the sound waves. The result? Incredible sound quality.
Beyerdynamic TG D57 Features
- Clip-on microphone for use at standing toms, snare drums or percussion instruments
- Microphone clamp with integrated pre-amplifier
- Expanded frequency range ensures faithful reproduction
- Increased level accuracy and high maximum sound pressure level
- Made in Germany
- TG D57 Condenser Cardioid Drum Microphone1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Load Impedance ≥ 1 kohms
- Open circuit voltage 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Max. SPL at 24 V and 48 V phantom power 140 dB
- S/N ratio 59 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]; 70 dB [A; RMS]
- Equivalent SPL 35 dB [CCIR; Q-Peak]; 24 dB [A; RMS]
- Power supply Phantom power: 12 - 48 V (recommended: 48 V)
- Connector3-pin XLR male
- Clamp (W x H): 85 x 118 mm
- Gooseneck length: 72 mm
- Weightapprox. 145 g