The D/S-CIJ3 is the ideal choice in installations requiring the passive mixing of two unbalanced line level audio sources to feed a mono balanced (or unbalanced) audio line.
The D/S-CIJ3 is a complete unbalanced line-level audio input module. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for mono or stereo consumer level sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The left and right signal inputs are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. A mono line-level output is provided on the rear-panel detachable terminal block for connection to a 10 kO or higher input impedance line-level module or equipment input.
RDL D-CIJ3 Features
- Stereo Inputs to Mono Output
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced to Balanced Conversion Without Gain
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Line-Level Output to Feed 10 kO Equipment Inputs
- Output Connections on Detachable Terminal Block
- Mix Stereo Inputs to Mono Balanced
- Available in Stainless Steel (DS-CIJ3)
- D-CIJ3 Consumer Stereo Input Wall Plate1
- Input connectors (3)Phono jacks with gold contacts (Left and Right), Mini-jack 3.5 mm (Stereo)
- Frequency response (line level)50 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB); 30 Hz to 20 kHz (±2 dB)
- THD<0.2% (1 kHz)
- Output connectorDetachable terminal block
- Ambient Operating Environment0° C to 55° C
- Crosstalk<-80 dB (1 kHz); <-60 dB (10 Hz to 20 kHz)
- DimensionsHeight: 4.13 in. 10.49 cm, Width: 1.7 in. 4.32 cm, Depth: 2.15 in. 5.47 cm
- Mounting Box Minimum DimensionsWidth: 1.80 in. 4.57 cm, Depth: 1.75 in. 4.45 cm
- Package Dimensions3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight0.55 lbs.
- WEEE weight0.4 lbs