RDNET CONTROL 2 is a hardware interface to connect dB Technologies RDNET compatible devices (DVA T12,T8, DVA S30N,etc.), to a Personal Computer (PC) by means of an USB connection.
The RDNET system was purposely developed to create a data network for monitoring and command of more systems. The RDNET CONTROL 2 unit can manage up to 2 subnets. Up to 32 devices can be connected to each subnet (2 subnets x 32 = total 64 devices).
The addressing of the various devices is handled automatically by RDNET CONTROL 2 interface. Each device is assigned a unique address during the power on procedure of network.
dB Technologies RDNET CONTROL 2 Features
- Hardware interface to connect RDNET compatible devices to a PC via a USB connection
- Developed to create a data network for monitoring and commanding more systems
- Unit can manage up to 2 subnets (up to 64 total devices)
- Control interface automatically handles various devices
- RDNET CONTROL 2 digital signal processor1
- Standard EIA RS-485
- Up to 2 managed subnet
- Max 32 devices connected to each subnet
- RDNET Connections
- 2 RJ 45 connectors (EtherCon) for CAT 5 cable
- 2 Three-pole XLR sockets (as alternative to RJ 45)
- PC ConnectionUSB (Type B)
- Power SupplyUSB Type B socket
- MaterialABS plastic box, black finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD)4.37" x 1.59" x 3.52"
- Weight6.17 oz (175 gr)