The 3i1813-7MPC2 features high quality form-cut PE foam designed specifically to house the AKAI MPC Live II Sampler/Sequencer, with a large (13" x 6.63" x 3.25") accessory pocket below for the power supply, headphones, audio cables, or other accessories.
All SKB iSeries cases are injection molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, and feature a waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger latches, rubberized cushion-grip handle, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 648C). All iSeries cases are proudly made in the USA and come with an unconditional lifetime warranty.
SKB 3i1813-7MPC2 Features
- Custom cut foam interior for AKAI MPC Live II
- Open compartment for headphones, cables, and other accessories
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes the case watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented trigger latches
- Accepts SKB's TSA combination padlocks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- 3i1813-7MPC2 iSeries AKAI MPC Live II case1
- Exterior Length19.83"
- Exterior Width15.5"
- Exterior Height7.88"
- Weight8.64 pounds