Featuring both injection molded cases and racks, SKB's improved waterproof Fly Racks are lighter in weight and more affordable than previous models--all without compromising strength or durability.
SKB's injection molded rack frames are manufactured alongside our iSeries cases in Orange, California. Rack frames are removable and fit easily into SKB's iSeries cases, where they are protected by high quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons.
At less than half the weight of standard shock racks, SKB Fly Racks feature iSeries Watertight injection molded cases that are under 62 linear inches to keep from being oversized--the perfect solution for flying or shipping delicate equipment. Convenient in-line wheels and a push button release pull handle provides easy transport.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G). Other standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
SKB 3i-2215M82U Features
- 2U removable injection molded shock rack cage
- 13 inch rack depth
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA acceptable trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- Built-in wheels and pull handle
- 3i-2215M82U 2U iSeries molded fly rack, 13"1
- Built in Wheels or Castersyes
- Rack Units2
- Weight23 pounds