The AX-SXR Series pulls out from an in-wall installation and is similar to an AXS Series, but unlike the AXS, it also turns once pulled out to provide greater access to equipment in more cramped areas. Specify an AX-SXR when installing audio and video equipment flush into a wall or cabinet; ideal for larger systems.
- Unique interlocking corner joint for exceptional strength and easy assembly
- Service stand raises service tracks to bottom of AXS, allowing it to pull out
- Service tracks include built-in level to save time
- Removable rack frame can be integrated off-site to save time
- Includes cable management system for effective cable management
- Standard fixed front and rear 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered spaces