318BT is a low latency, high reliability, rugged dongle, utilizing Bluetooth® 4.0 technology to convert input devices into Bluetooth® enabled devices, using A2DP as a slave device.
318BT is designed to be powered by Phantom Power available in most professional audio consoles, and guarantees that it will work 100% of time without the worries of charging or maintaining power to the dongle.
With enhanced range, better sound and low latency, 318BT is the best solution to connect your Bluetooth® enabled devices to any microphone input. Simply plug, power and connect, and enjoy high quality audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device.
Like all Switchcraft® products, 318BT is built to last, durable, highly reliable, and fully certified to be used in both commercial and residential environment.
Switchcraft 318BT Features
- Low latency, high reliability dongle
- Phantom powered
- Connect Bluetooth enabled devices to any microphone input
- Suitable for commercial and residential environments
- 318BT phantom powered Bluetooth audio receiver1
- Bluetooth Version4.2
- Max. Output Level-24dBu
- CertificationFCC Class B, CE, KC, JRF, ACMA
- Frequency Band2402 to 2480 MHz
- DAC Resolution16 bit
- A2DP Frequency Response73Hz - 17,500Hz (ref 1kHz, ±3 dB)
- Working Rangeup to 100 ft
- Min. Phantom Power Voltage47VDC
- Rated Voltage48VDC
- Rated Current4.6mA
- Aux Power (Micro USB port)4-6VDC
- Housinganodized aluminum
- ConnectorSwitchcraft XLR connector
- LED Indicatorsred and yellow
- Dimensions1.23" x 1.03" x 3.65"
- Weight2.7 oz