The AS-1400 deepens Galaxy Audio’s acclaimed line of Wireless Personal Monitors, offering high-end features and performance at an affordable price. The transmitter features stereo XLR/1/4 in. inputs, headphone output with volume control, input level control, and LCD display for channel and input level.
The Receiver features Mixed Mono Mode for your own personal mix, volume, and an LCD display with channel, battery level, and RF level. The AS-1400 is perfect for the working musician, House of Worship, or any application requiring an affordable, reliable WPM system.
If you've never worked with a wireless personal monitor, you owe it to yourself to try. The Galaxy Audio AS-1400 is an affordable yet professionally featured WPM that may just change the way you perform. Simply plug the AS-1400T into your 'monitor out' jacks on the mixing console, create the desired mix, and it's ready to deliver quality sound. The AS-1400 allows for greater stage freedom and confidence in vocal delivery over floor wedges. The AS-1400 is also effective at eliminating stage noise, protecting users' ears from damage, allowing the user to move around the stage or audience and continue to hear while eliminating feedback.
The Galaxy Audio Series of Wireless Personal Monitors is a great alternative for performers who are tired of lugging around heavy and bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ears.
The AS-1400 is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade to the next level.
The Galaxy Audio AS-1400 Twin Pack and Band Pack IEM Systems make it easy for any duo or band to Get Personal. The AS-1400-2 Twin Pack IEM system includes two receivers and one transmitter. The AS-1400-4 Band Pack system includes four receivers and one transmitter.
An unlimited number of receivers may be added at any time.
Galaxy Audio AS-1400RM Features
- LCD Display with Backlight
- Earphone Output Volume Control
- 3 Bar Battery Life Indicator
- RF Indicator
- 100 mW Headphone Output
- EB4 Ear Buds Included
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (Alkaline or Rechargeable)
- 5.12 oz (145 g)
- AS-1400RM Wireless Bodypack Receiver1
- AS-1400 System
- Frequency Range
- CODE M 516 MHz - 558 MHz
- 275 Selectable Frequencies
- Transmitter Output Level
- 30 mW
- Operating Range
- Under Typical Conditions 300' (92 m); Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, interference, and battery characteristics
- Audio Frequency Response
- +/-3dB 40Hz - 16kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- < 0.4% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise
- Maximum Deviation Range
- Dynamic Range
- >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature
- Range 14º F to 122º F (-10º C to 50º C); Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Band Width
- 42 MHz
- AS-1400 Receiver
- Audio Output Level 100 mW
- 6dBμV, S/N>60dB
- Stereo Separation
- 45dB (at 1kHz)
- Output Connector
- 1/8"(3.5 mm) Stereo Earphone Connector
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 4.33x2.56x0.87" (110x65x22 mm)
- 5.12 oz (145 g)(without batteries)
- Power Requirements
- 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life
- About 7 hours (alkaline)