Conceal patch cables while providing cable strain relief with the hinged horizontal cable managers. These 19” cable managers provide a strong, attractive method for organizing patch cords and maintaining the required bend radius. The hinged front panel has a magnetic closure and conceals cables dressed between components and cable chases. Ample cable pass-throughs provided for dressing cables above, below, to the sides and behind the cable manager. Finished in a durable black powder coat.
Middle Atlantic HHCM-2 Features
- Dresses cables between relay racks and other enclosures
- Multiple pass-throughs on top, rear, bottom and sides
- Solid face conceals cables from view
- Hinged face provides secure, easy access
- Durable flat black powder coat finish