Six-step sequencing provided by rackmount USC-6R sequencer, raceway mount MPR-SEQ or stand-alone MPR-SEQ-1C. Provides sequencing to any AC power distribution system that can be controlled by low voltage switch closure. Sequencing may be initiated locally via convenient front panel switch or by any momentary contact closure switch (single pole, double throw, center off). Remote switches are also available. The single rackspace USC-6R rackmount sequencer additionally features an interval delay selector of 1, 3 or 6 seconds between steps andfour different start delay settings to allow up to three USC-6R units to be interconnected to operate as a single, 18-step unit.
Middle Atlantic USC-6R Features
- Provides 6-step sequencing to MPR remote power modules
- Can also be used to control the PDC-915R-6 and PDC-915R-2
- Adjustable start delay times
- Adjustable sequence intervals
- Up to 3 units can be joined to provide up to 18 steps of sequencing