The Chauvet DJ EVE E-50Z LED ellipsoidal creates a warm white spot with clean edges. Dimming curves and DMX control are built into the fixture. Created for mobile or installation applications, the EVE E-50Z fixture can be controlled on its own, wirelessly, or over DMX.
Light can be projected from various distances without quality loss. Manual zoom from 20° to 39° controls the focus and clarity of the light beam, and framing shutters make it easy to change and control the projection.
Control the EVE E-50Z fixture in whatever method works best in your setup. The fixture can be controlled in standalone mode, making DMX unnecessary. Wireless control is possible too. The EVE E-50Z is compatible with D-Fi™ USB, a USB connection allows you to wirelessly connect with the D-Fi USB transceiver (sold separately). This saves on a mess of DMX cables and is a more streamlined option of control for some applications. DMX control is still possible when that fits best in your existing workflow.
Power link up to 16 units (on 120 VAC) to save time and space running extension cords. In 230 VAC applications, up to 26 units can be power linked.
Included with the EVE E-50Z ellipsoidal are a gel frame and holders for glass and steel gobos. These accessories make it quick and easy to creatively change the color or pattern of the spot. Gobo holders are for gobo size D.
Chauvet DJ EVE E-50Z Features
- LED ellipsoidal shines a hard-edged, warm white spot in any direction
- Easily highlight areas by altering the projected beam with framing shutters
- Flexibility to project from any distance using the manual zoom
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Includes holders for glass and steel gobos and a gel frame
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Eliminate the need for DMX control with standalone operation
- EVE E-50Z LED ellipsoidal fixture1
- DMX channels1 or 3
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Light source1 LED (warm white) 50 W, (1.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 29 Hz
- PWM frequency1.2 kHz
- Manual zoom angle20° to 39°
- 20° at 2m: 7,910 lux
- 39° at 2m: 2,710 lux
- 20° at 5m: 1,479
- 39° at 5m: 508 lux
- Power linking16 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current59 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz; 63 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Color temperature3500 K
- ApprovalsCE, MET
- Gobo sizeD 53.3 mm outside, 43 mm image, 2mm max thickness
- Gel frame size5.5" (140 mm)
- Dimensions18.9" x 6.2" x 15"
- Weight9.2 pounds (4.2 kg)