Rackmount panel for standard 19 in. E.I.A. rack features 9 (15A) AC power outlets and surge protection up to 30,000A.
Power distribution panel with nine (9) NEMA 5-15R receptacles (one front, eight rear) has three receptacles controlled by a lighted rocker switch, which has a guard to protect against accidental operation. All receptacles are clearly marked to assist the integrator in making proper connections to switched and un-switched outlets. The 19-inch panel includes basic surge suppression (max. surge current 30,000A) and an external grounding/bonding terminal.
Lowell ACR-1509-S Features
- Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Outlets: 9 (15A) outlets (1 front, 8 rear)
- Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Chassis: 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
- Surge protection up to 30,000A. LED status indicator.
- Switch (on/off): Lighted front rocker switch controls 3 rear outlets (other outlets are un-switched — always on when the unit has power)
- Basic surge protection with LED status indicator
- External grounding/bonding terminal in rear
- ACR-1509-S Power Panel1
- Power Rating120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Outlets9 (15A) outlets (1 front, 8 rear)
- Termination 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Chassis19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
- Rocker switch with guardLighted switch controls 3 rear outlets (other outlets are always on when unit has power). The bar across the switch guards against accidental operation.
- Circuit Breaker Protection15A breaker
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed