The Gold Digger™ is a 4-input, 1-output switcher that allows you to seamlessly audition multiple microphones through a single preamp, improving studio efficiency and workflow without altering the tone of each microphone or requiring down time to re-patch any cables.
The Gold Digger allows you to record with confidence knowing that you've selected the right tool for the job each and every time you record. It provides the ability to instantly A/B between up to four microphones, without introducing any coloration, noise, or distortion. Individual set & forget trim controls let you adjust each mic level so that they produce the same relative output, and 48V phantom is available to power condenser microphones. The Gold Digger makes it easy to audition multiple options while maintaining studio efficiency and ensuring a smooth workflow. When paired with the Radial Cherry Picker™ you can choose between four microphones and four preamps in any combination, giving you the freedom to explore endless sonic possibilities.
Radial Gold Digger Features
- Audition different microphones with the press of a button
- Four selectable inputs with trim controls
- Straight-wire distortion-free signal path
- Saves time and improves workflow in the studio
- 3 years, transferable limited warranty
- Gold Digger 4 channel mic selector1
- Circuit Typepassive signal path with active relay switching
- Frequency Response10Hz to 100kHz +/- 0.0dB
- Dynamic Range-140dBu
- Equivalent Input Noise-115dBu
- CMRR-92dB @ 55Hz
- Input Impedance600Ω nominal
- Output Impedancesame as source impedance
- XLR Configuration Follows AES spec: pin-1 ground, pin-2 hot (+), pin-3 cold (-)
- Power Requirement15VDC / 150mA (adapter supplied)
- Weight2.1 pounds
- Dimensions (WxHxD)5.8" x 1.88" x 4.5"