Accurately hear the sound you’re creating on stage with the Audio-Technica ATH-E40 in-ear monitor headphones. Improved fidelity and efficiency allow these IEMs to convey all the emotion you put into your performance. Housing design isolates sound while different eartip sizes make for a more comfortable fit and further isolate sound. Well-suited for any performing musician, the powerful bass with balanced mid and high frequencies make these IEMs especially successful for drummers and guitarists.
Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers in the dynamic ATH-E40 IEMs improve fidelity and efficiency. With a 20-20,000 Hz frequency response the bass end of these in-ear monitor headphones is strong, while mid and high frequencies are balanced. Excellent isolation from background noise is achieved with specially designed housing, so all you hear is your music.
Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connectors at the headphones were specially designed for audio use by Audio-Technica to overcome limitations of the standard MMCX connector. Improved connectivity finds that Goldilocks balance – not too loose, not too tight – since either end can cause problems with connectivity. Rotating less than traditional MMCX connectors, the A2DC eliminates audio dropouts and unwanted noise caused by the cable.
Exterior design elements provide levels of personalization to better suit your preferences. A2DC cable is detachable, allowing you to use different lengths of cable. Slightly larger than most other in-ear monitors, included eartips in four different sizes help personalize the fit for comfort. And with IEMs, a better fit improves the sound seal for better isolation. Independent swiveling option at the earphone driver area rotates to fit your ear better. Flexible memory cable loops over ears to help customize the fit for long-wearing comfort when monitoring or mixing.
Audio-Technica ATH-E40 Features
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation
- Detachable 5.2' cable
- Cable uses A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones
- ATH-E40 Professional Monitor Earphones1
- Carrying Case1
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Adapter1
- Set of 4 sizes of silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L)1
- Frequency Response20 – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity107 dB/mW
- Impedance12 ohms
- Weight0.3 oz (10 g), without cable
- CableDetachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped