Accurately hear the sound you’re creating on stage with the Audio-Technica ATH-E70 in-ear monitor headphones. Precise mix balancing is possible with the accuracy and detail of the IEMs. Housing design isolates sound while different eartip sizes make for a more comfortable fit and further isolate sound. Extended frequency response with accurate sound stage, these in-ear monitors satisfy sound professionals who demand the best.
Powerful triple balanced armature drivers in the dynamic ATH-E70 IEMs provide an accurate sound monitoring experience. With a 20-19,000 Hz frequency response you’ll hear a well-balanced full-range response. Excellent isolation from background noise is achieved with specially designed housing, so all you hear is your music.
Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connectors at the headphones were specially designed for audio use by Audio-Technica to overcome limitations of the standard MMCX connector. Improved connectivity finds that Goldilocks balance – not too loose, not too tight – since either end can cause problems with connectivity. Rotating less than traditional MMCX connectors, the A2DC eliminates audio dropouts and unwanted noise caused by the cable.
Exterior design elements provide levels of personalization to better suit your preferences. A2DC cable is detachable, allowing you to use different lengths of cable. Slightly larger than most other in-ear monitors, included eartips in four different sizes help personalize the fit for comfort. And with IEMs, a better fit improves the sound seal for better isolation. Independent swiveling option at the earphone driver area rotates to fit your ear better. Flexible memory cable loops over ears to help customize the fit for long-wearing comfort when monitoring or mixing.
Audio-Technica ATH-E70 Features
- Powerful triple balanced armature drivers provide accurately balanced full-range response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation
- Detachable 5.2' cable
- Cable uses A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones
- ATH-E70 Triple Driver Monitor Earphones1
- Carrying case1
- 1/4" adapter1
- Silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L sizes)4
- Comply™ foam eartips (medium)1
- Type Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response 20 – 19,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 109 dB/mW
- Impedance 39 Ohms
- Weight 9 g (0.3 oz), without cable
- Cable Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped