The PZ-Pre is a powerful acoustic instrument preamplifier with a powerful EQ and feedback control section and loads of connectivity options giving you complete control over your rig.
The Radial PZ-Pre™ is a powerful acoustic instrument preamplifier. The magic lies in the combination of high performance 100% discrete class-A PZB piezo boosters, an ultra-quiet preamp circuit that will adapt to any pickup system and a host of connectivity options that will put you in total control. The PZ-Pre is equipped with two inputs for quick instrument changes on stage, or, for blending two pickups together. Powerful semi-parametric EQ and feedback eliminating controls allow the user to fine-tune their sound while eliminating troublesome frequencies. Offering both pre and post EQ direct box outputs, the PZ-Pre can be used send a dry signal to the house and performer tailored sound to monitors.
Radial PZ-Pre Features
- Two channels to switch between instruments
- Notch & resonance filters eliminate feedback
- Pre & Post Radial DI outputs for PA and monitors
- Power booster and mute for more control on stage
- PZ-Pre Acoustic Instrument Preamp1
- Three Year Warranty (transferable)1
- Audio circuit type Proprietary active circuit
- Number of channels Dual Input, Amp Out, Pre and Post EQ XLR balanced Out
- Input Impedance 6.8k Ohm at input jack (PZB active 10meg Ohm)
- Output Impedance 1k Ohm
- 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, Effects Loop, EQ Control, Boost
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: Pre and Post EQ XLR
- Extras: 1/4" Effects Loop, Tuner
- Construction 14-gauge steel
- Size (LxWxD) 8x4 ¼x2 (205x110x51mm)
- Weight 2.7lbs (1.2kg)
- Power 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
- Conditions For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C