Indulge your musical passion with the feature-optimized RP-1000 MK2 Belt Drive Turntable System from Reloop. Building on the innovation of the original RP-1000 model, the MK2 version of this turntable includes many enhancements, such as a new and improved top panel construction, all-metal buttons for optimized durability and a better feel, and much more. Feature-packed and versatile, the RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal addition to any prospective DJ’s setup (both mobile and permanent), or any HiFi fan’s collection.
This turntable uses a belt-driven motor as opposed to other turntables that use a direct drive. The belt-driven motor decouples the drive unit from the turntable’s precision-engineered platter and chassis. One of the characteristic features of this motor is an elastic rubber belt, which absorbs and minimizes unwanted vibrations so you can enjoy a distortion-free playback. The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up (handmade in Denmark by Ortofon) pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
The RP-1000 MK2 is designed for optimal stability and enhanced vibration isolation. The turntable’s sturdy construction includes optimized damping as well as shock-absorbing feet. A statically-balanced S-shaped tone arm boasts a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. In addition, a universal SME connection enables a variety of pick-up cartridges to be connected.
The MK2 boasts a refreshed top panel of deep black, highlighted with metallic buttons that add durability and beauty to this turntable’s updated aesthetic. The buttons control start/stop and speed settings, while a pitch control (ranging from +/-10%) allows for fine-tuning pitch adjustments. The RP-1000 MK2 also achieves clear haptic feedback via its improved touch upon hit functionality.
Perform in lower-light venues without getting lost. Extend the aluminum target light at the push of a button, giving you visibility of the needle position even in a darkened room, club, or studio environment.
Reloop RP-1000 MK2 Features
- High-quality turntable for DJ and HiFi use
- Metal top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel and tactile response
- Precision pitch with range of +/-10 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Powerful belt-drive motor system absorbs unwanted vibration and noise
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Perfect for aspiring DJs and hifi enthusiasts
- RP-1000 MK2 belt drive turntable system1
- Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon)1
- Power cord1
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Drive: belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable Speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake Time: < 1 sec.
- Start-Up / RPM Change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and Flutter: <0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 50dB (DIN-B)
- Brake System: electronic brake
- Record Weight: recommended 350g (12.34 oz)
- Material: aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 332mm (13.07")
- Tone Arm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective Length: 230.5mm (9.07")
- Overhang: 16mm (0.63")
- Tracking Angle Error: <3°
- Applicable Pick-Up Weight: 3.5-8.5 g (incl. headshell 13-18 g)
- Anti-Skating Range: 0 - 7 g
- Connections1 x Phono out (gold-plated
- Power SupplyAC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power Consumption10W
- Dimensions17.72" x 5.67" x 13.86"
- Weightapprox. 12.57 pounds