With the latest generation of KOMPLETE KONTROL, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience. Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project – all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
See everything you need, when you need it, where you need it: Two high-res color screens provide essential information on sounds and projects, backlit function buttons vary in color and intensity to indicate their state, and the precision Light Guide pinpoints the location of sounds, key zones, switches, scales, and more.
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you’re looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system – directly from the hardware. What’s more, you can hear an instant preview of each instrument preset as you browse.
Need a hip hop kit? Select Drums > Urban Drum Kit > Sample-based, scroll through the presets and pick the right one for your track. If you really like what you hear, just tag it as a Favorite for instant access next time.
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs load instantly and are displayed across the two color displays, intuitively divided into pages. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 Features
- Get hands-on with all your virtual instruments and effects
- Pro-grade Fatar keybed with 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Two high-res color screens and Light Guide for at-a-glance visual feedback
- Deep integration with MASCHINE, plus intuitive DAW control
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, available with either 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with included MASCHINE Essentials and full MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Komplete Kontrol S49 MK2 Smart Keyboard Controller1
- USB Cable1
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software download1
- Driver (only required on Windows), Setup Guide and documentation downloads1
- Dimensions33.1 x 11.7 x 3.3 inches (840 x 297 x 84 mm)
- Weight5.55 kg