MASCHINE MK3 from Native Instruments lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
Two high-res color screens make it easy to slice samples, browse and preview sounds, tweak FX, and mix and edit your projects – without looking at your computer.
Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE MK3’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar.
USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
MASCHINE MK3’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
MASCHINE MK3’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE MK3’s two full-color display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Features
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, sound library, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, drums synths, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 45 GB KOMPLETE 13 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- 8 touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE, NKS-ready instruments, MASCHINE Expansions, and the new KOMPLETE KONTROL S49/S61 Keyboards
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, and more) as a VST, Audio Units, or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in with full multi-core support
- Maschine MK3 Production and Performance System1
- Dimensions (WxLxH)12.6x11.85x1.61" (320x301x41 mm)
- Weight4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Audio Interface Specficiations
- Full Scale Level: +18,6 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- Crosstalk L/R: -96 dB
- Mic Input (max gain)
- Full Scale Level: -32 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB
- THD+N: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.4 dB
- Mic Input (min gain)
- Full Scale Level: -3.4 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.15 dB
- Line Out
- Maximum Output Level: +18.0 dB
- Dynamic Range :102 dB
- THD+N: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk L/R: -100 dB
- Headphone Out
- Maximum Output Level: 29.4 mW @ 33 Ohm load
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB
- THD+N: 0.007%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.35 dB
- Crosstalk L/R: -60 dB