The Saramonic Blink500 is an incredibly lightweight, ultracompact and easy-to-use 2-person wireless microphone system for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video cameras, or mobile devices that delivers detailed, broadcast-quality sound.
The system series is comprised of three different receivers. The RX receiver has a 3.5mm output and includes TRS and TRRS output cables, allowing it to work with any device with a 3.5mm audio input. The RXDi receiver has a MFi Certi?ed Lightning output and is designed for Apple iOS devices. And the RXUC receiver has a USB-C output and is designed for devices with a USB-C port, including Android smartphones and tablets.
The clip-on transmitter has a great sounding built-in mic and it is small and light enough to clip to shirts and clothing, or you can use it as a traditional beltpack transmitter with the included SR-M1 professional lavalier microphone.
No technical knowledge of audio is required to operate. The Blink500 system operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz spectrum and automatically hops to free channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts.
Ideal for a broad range of applications
- Free yourself from your desktop during web meetings, presentations, training etc.
- Perfect for use with mirrorless and small cine cameras for live events and productions
- Unique integration with smartdevices for recording “Remarkable” sound
Saramonic Blink 500 RX UC 2.4G Features
- Unique Dual Channel Transmitter Operation – receiver can support 2 transmitters simultaneously = Host & Guest
- Mix and match receivers & transmitters – simple push button sync operation
- You can start out with a single kit and add a second transmitter later or you can start out with a B1 or B2 kit and add a smart device receiver so you can use in any application
- Recharge via USB –C cable included
- Transmitters have a built in Mic and also a Lav style Mic is included! (Note for the Rode the lav mic is an option)
- Blink 500 RX UC 2.4G Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone Receiver1
- Transmission Type 2.4GHz Digital Frequency
- Modulation GFSK
- Audio Output Connector 3.5 mm Jack
- Audio Output level –60 dBV
- Power Requirement Built-in Li-ion Battery or USB-C DC 5V
- Built-in Battery Life Approx. 6 hours
- Antenna PIFA Antenna
- Weight Approx. 26.5g (0.93oz)
- Dimensions 62×33×15.5mm
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature –20°C to +55°C