UA834 replaces UA830. In-Line UHF Antenna Amplifier for remote mounting antennas with BLX4R, SLX4, QLX-D, ULX-D, UR4 and AXT400 receivers or UA844+ and UA845UWB Antenna Distribution Systems. Antenna amplifier is available in different frequency bands.
The Shure UA834 is a low-noise, in-line VHF and UHF antenna amplifier. It is intended for remote-mounting antennas to a Shure receiver or Model UA845UWB, or UA844+ distribution amplifier in a large installation.
The unit receives power through its output port from the Shure receiver, UABIAST or distribution amplifier. When an antenna is remote mounted, the UA834 amplifies the received radio signals to compensate for insertion loss in the coaxial cable. A gain selector switch adjusts for longer lengths of coaxial cable.
Shure UA834 Features
- Compatible with UR4 ULX wireless microphone receiver, UA845UWB, and UA844+ Antenna Distribution System
- Mountable on supplied desk-/wall-mount or on a microphone stand
- Two-position gain selector switch to adjust for longer coaxial cable lengths (6dB position for cables under 25 ft, 12dB position for cables over 25 ft
- UA834 in-line antenna amplifier1
- Desk/wall mount1
- Connector typeBNC, female
- Power requirements10 to 15 V DC bias from coaxial connection, 0.60-0.72W
- Signal gain+/-2dB switchable; +6dB +12dB
- Absolute max RF input+5dBm
- Input third-order intercept point (IIP3)>10dBm
- Housingcast aluminum, black painted finish
- Dimensions with stand (HxWxD)4.25" x 1.25" x 4.8"
- Weight with stand14.8 oz