SKB's innovative line of ATA Removable Fly Racks have revolutionized the way you travel and protect delicate electronics. Now available in 2U, 3U, 4U, and 10U Shock Rack models!
SKB's internal Fly Rack frames are made in Orange, California, and are built of high-strength, lightweight aluminum alloy and 11 gauge hot rolled carbon steel rack rails just like SKB Military Grade Shock Racks. The internal frame contains front and rear rack rails with a 10" rack depth. ABS plastic covers the top and bottom of the removable shock rack for added protection when the rack is out of the case. The rack frame easily fits into SKB's iSeries case and is protected by high-quality PE foam that provides space for protruding knobs and buttons. Convenient in-line wheels and push button release pull handle enable easy transport. These iSeries cases are watertight and lightweight (less than half the weight of standard shock racks) making them the perfect solution when flying or shipping delicate equipment.
SKB 3i-22221210U Features
- 10U removable shock rack cage
- 10 inch rack depth
- ABS plastic cover on top and bottom of removable frame
- Interior foam protection
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes the case absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA acceptable trigger release latch system
- Convenient push button release pull handle and in-line wheels for easy transport
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock
- 3i-22221210U 10U iSeries fly rack, 10"1
- Built in Wheels or Castersyes
- Rack Units10
- Rail to Rail10"
- Front Wall to Rail1.75"
- Right Wall to Rail1.375"
- Left Wall to Rail1.375"
- Back Wall to Rail1.5"
- Acc. Slot Length17.5"
- Acc. Slot Width17.5"
- Acc. Slot Height1"
- Weight34.42 pounds