The Thunder-KMT218P is a high-performance passive subwoofer designed with a powerful peak output of 139 dB to provide high-quality audio in the low frequency range for use in mid to large applications. The KMT218P features a two 1600W 18" drive units with magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion combining for a max power of 2800W.
Unique four-corner port configuration provides symmetrical back loading to the speakers, for extended bass response with very low distortion.
K-Array Thunder-KMT218P Features
- Two 1600W 18" drive units
- High-power performance in a small frame
- 4-corner port configuration
- Dante compatible with K-dante accessory (sold separately)
- Thunder-KMT218P 2x18" passive subwoofer1
- Transducers2 x 18" neodymium magnet woofer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)35 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL139 dB
- Rated Power2800W
- ConnectorsspeakOn NL4 1+ 1- (signal); 2+ 2- (through)
- Nominal Impedance4Ω
- IP RatingIP43
- Dimensions (WxHxD)37.4" x 19" x 23.6"
- Weight92.6 pounds (42 kg)