The Odyssey FZGSADDJSZW Flight Zone® case is one of the latest editions to our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design that features a new "angle" to our patented Glide Style™ platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
Odyssey FZGSADDJSZW Features
- Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
- Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Side Storage Compartments
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle
- Glide Platform Top Surface: 36.5”W x 12”D
- 3/8" Ply Construction
- Recessed Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.