Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
The Smart Videohub CleanSwitch 12x12 offers the same features of the standard 12x12 Videohub plus includes full resynchronization. Offering a revolutionary routing process, the mixed format router has built-in video monitoring and spin knob router control. Machined aluminum body is compact for easy portability and installation, ideal in large broadcast systems or portable mini racks.
Switching cleanly between video sources to monitors or directly to air requires timed or genlocked signals. The Smart Videohub CleanSwitch 12x12 works to give you perfect clean feeds even when clean switching from imperfectly timed source signals. Resynchronization is on every input, so the router automatically re-times all inputs for clean switching between router cross points. Sources with the same resolutions and frame rate can be output directly to air so you get smooth, cuts only production.
Visual routing makes the routing process faster than ever. Router connections are shown as video on the LCD screen while you spin the knob to select your routing. Built-in monitor also displays crosspoint connection labels and TV formats. LCD screen monitoring supports nearly all TV formats, eliminating the need for a separate external monitor.
6G-SDI connections work with standard frame rate Ultra HD video while keeping full compatibility with SD and HD-SDI equipment. You get the quality of SDI video connections with the flexibility to work in any television format, and 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 color sampling.
Multi format technology supports connecting compatible equipment to the router simultaneously. Seamlessly work in NTSC and PAL SD, 720, 1080HD, even 2160 Ultra HD at any frame rate and the router switches standards so inputs match.
Free software developer kit gives you the power to create your own custom router control. The included external software control lets you control the router via network on Mac and Windows. Hardware control panels are available with the Videohub Smart Control Pro and Videohub Master Control Pro (both sold separately). RS-422 protocol can also be used to control Videohub for router crosspoint switching.
Blackmagic Smart Videohub CleanSwitch Features
- 6G-SDI technology
- 12 inputs
- Resynchronization on every input
- 12 outputs
- Spin knob control
- Work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats simultaneously
- Visual routing
- Built-in LCD
- Includes external software control
- Smart Videohub CleanSwitch 12x121
- SD card with software and manual1
- Three Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, and 12 Month Warranty on the front panel1
- SDI Video Inputs: 12 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI
- SDI Video Outputs: 12 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 12 inputs for clean switch
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst
- Control Panel Connection: Ethernet
- Serial Control Connection: RJ-6 RS-422
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous routing of 4K, HD and SD video.
- Updates: USB
- Front Panel Router Control: 12 buttons for local control of Videohub. 6 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet
- Router Configuration: Via front panel LCD or RJ45 Ethernet
- RS-422 Router Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- 4K Video Standards: 4K DCI 23.98p, 4K DCI 24p, 4K DCI 25p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M Level A and B , ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24 bit
- SDI Color Precision 10-bit: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 6G-SDI on each input
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M
- Built-in Control Panel: 12 buttons for local control of Videohub with 6 buttons and scroll wheel for menu control. 2.2 inch color display.
- External Control Panel: Includes Blackmagic Videohub software control panel for Mac and Windows. Supports Blackmagic Smart Control and Blackmagic Master Control hardware panels. Includes Blackmagic Videohub SDK and Ethernet Videohub Control Protocol.
- Software Control: Router control included free for Windows™ and Mac™
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- DisplayBuilt-in LCD for video and menu settings
- Power Requirements
- Power Fail Protection: Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on
- Power Supply: IEC power cable required. 100 - 240V AC input
- Physical Installation1 rack unit size. Less than 6 inches deep
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing