Feature-packed and dependable, the RP-4000 MK2 High Torque Turntable System from Reloop is ideal for advanced DJs. Building on the innovation of the original RP-4000 model, the MK2 version of this turntable includes many enhancements, such as a new and improved top panel construction, all-metal buttons for optimized durability, and a better feel, and much more.
The RP-4000 MK2 boasts a precision-engineered die-cast platter that is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of over 1.8 kg/cm. Play back any record using the precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). The pitch section offers a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, making it capable of the finest pitch adjustments.
The RP-4000 MK2 is designed for optimal stability and enhanced vibration isolation. The turntable’s sturdy construction includes optimized damping as well as shock-absorbing feet. A statically-balanced S-shaped tone arm boasts a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. In addition, a universal SME connection enables a variety of pick-up cartridges to be connected. The RP-4000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up (handmade in Denmark by Ortofon) pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
The MK2 boasts a refreshed top panel of deep black, highlighted with metallic buttons that add durability and beauty to this turntable’s updated aesthetic. The buttons control start/stop and speed settings, pitch control, reverse function, and tempo reset—all the control you need to precisely adjust your sound. The RP-4000 MK2 also achieves clear haptic feedback via its improved touch upon hit functionality.
Perform in lower-light venues without getting lost. Extend the aluminum target light at the push of a button, giving you visibility of the needle position even in a darkened room, club, or studio environment.
Reloop RP-4000 MK2 Features
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Powerful motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Redesigned metal top panel, tactile buttons and reinforced housing construction
- RP-4000 MK2 High Torque Turntable System1
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Record weight: recommended 800g
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Tone arm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 7 g
- Connections 1x Phono out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 x144 x 352 mm
- Weight: appr. 9.8 kg