Meet the demands of pro DJing head-on with the RP-7000 MK2 Upper Torque Turntable System from Reloop. Pairing a powerful direct-drive motor and a heavy-duty build ready to take on the wear-and-tear of daily (or nightly) use, this turntable is packed with features that are specifically designed to make it easier to DJ.
Using a combination of metal, rubber, and other high-quality synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2 is built to handle harsh use and minimize the heavy-bass vibrations of a DJ booth. It comes with a precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter that is lined with vibration-reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance. Its shock-absorbing feet further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black so your gear looks as good as it performs.
The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically-balanced, low-resonance S-shaped tone arm that boasts a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. It comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME). The tone arm’s base further improves stability and offers an adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA).
This powerhouse of a turntable includes a fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction. This motor operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm and is adjustable up to 4.5kg/cm—resulting in an extremely smooth-running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS. This turntable’s break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2–6 seconds.
Add a personal touch to your mix with the RP-7000 MK2’s high-quality controls. An integrated start/stop button facilitates a vertical setup (perfectly positioned for DJ battles), while buttons on the top panel let you switch between 3 motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm), and dedicated forward and reverse mode buttons give you even more flexibility. Use the high-resolution pitch fader to adjust the platter speed from the classic turntable range (+/-8%) to wider, DJ-friendly ranges (+/- 16% pitch range or +/-50%) for increased possibilities. Activate quartz lock to adjust the fader position without affecting the platter speed. On top of all this, you can find your way in the dark with the freely-movable aluminum LED target light—perfect for clubs or darkened studios.
Easily integrate the RP-7000 MK2 into any preexisting DJ setup. A recessed rear connection panel allows this turntable to be easily mounted in a flightcase or positioned with other DJ gear. Its switchable integrated phono pre-amp allows you to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange for streamlined transportation or storage.
Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Features
- Next gen turntable for professional club DJs and turntablists
- Power-torque direct drive with precise motor control and stable rotation
- Extra-heavy body design with high-rigidity for excellent damping, isolation and sound
- Powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and anti-skating control
- Particularly lightweight and rigid satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle illumination in new unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable brake speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Rubber inlays for reduction of vibrations and background noise
- Statically balanced universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (ultra pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forward and reverse playback
- Recessed connection cavity for easy flight-case installation & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no grounding required)
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet against vibrations
- RP-7000 MK2 upper torque turntable system1
- Power cord1
- Phono RCA cable with grounding1
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable Speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting Torque: 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable Stop Time: (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up Time/Change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and Flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N Ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake System: electronic brake
- Record Weight: recommended 1.76 pounds
- Material: die cast aluminum
- Diameter: 13.07"
- Weight: approx. 3.31 pounds
- Tone Arm
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective Length: 9.06"
- Overhang: 0.59"
- Tracking Error Range: < 3°
- Offset Angle: 22°
- Stylus Pressure: 0-4 g
- VTA Setting Range: 0-6mm
- Useable Weight of Pick-Ups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-Skating Range: 0-3g
- Effective Tone Arm Mass: 12.8 g (incl. Reloop Headshell ~10 g)
- Connections1x Phono/Line Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power Supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 18.03" x 5.69" x 13.94"
- Weight: 25.79 pounds