A high-quality 2.75” weather-treated paper cone woofer in the AD-C.SAT ceiling speaker from QSC is complete with an inverted aluminum dust cap to offer extended high-frequency presence within the sealed enclosure.
Rated at 16Ω, up to four satellites can be connected to the AD-C.SAT’s high-pass filtered outputs. Satellites can also be used as stand-alone loudspeakers with the use of an external high-pass filter.
Experience optimized performance and a faster install process with Intrinsic Correction™ voicings. These voicings are seamlessly deployed via MP-M Series music and paging mixers or Q-SYS Platforms (such as CXD-Q Series amps).
The input is easy to access, located behind a removable conduit cover plate with captive screws that keep it in place during installation. This removable conduit cover plate also uses locking 2-pole Euroblock style connectors capable of 12AWG wire thickness.
With aesthetics being of considerable importance, the rugged ABS baffle gets additional protection from UV inhibitors. These inhibitors also prevent discoloration. A stick-on logo on the magnetic grille can be removed without creating any blemish.
Easily install the AD-C.SAT into the ceiling thanks to the 2x long travel dog-ear blind mounting system. This system captures 0-1.75 inches of ceiling thickness.
More about the AcousticDesign™ Series from QSC
The AcousticDesign™ Series places performance, consistent coverage, and aesthetics as the most important qualities of their SUB and SAT speaker options. Series was designed specifically to maintain a consistent tonal characteristic no matter what style of speaker is being used, so integrators get seamless transitions within blended installations. Part of the AcousticDesign™ Series, the AD-C.SAT is ideally suited for background music applications that demand refined depth and clarity even when the volume is lower.
QSC AD-C.SAT Features
- Inverted aluminum dome dust cap
- Rated at 16Ω
- Locking 2-pole Euroblock connectors
- Snap-fit magnetic grills
- Removable conduit cover plate
- 2x long travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Intrinsic Correction™ voicings available via MP-M Series mixers and Q-SYS Platform
- Available in black or white
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified
- AD-C.SAT 2.75-Inch Ceiling Speaker2
- Euroblock connector1
- Cut-out template1
- LF transducerN/A
- HF transducer2.75-inch (70 mm) weather treated paper cone woofer
- Effective frequency range150 Hz – 20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage 25 W / 20 V (rms)
- Sensitivity [dB] (rated @ 1 W, 1 m) 82
- Coverage (‐6 dB) 170° Conical
- Maximum SPL [dB] (continuous / peak) 90 / 96
- Recommended amplifier 25 W (with 1st order high-pass filter at 200 Hz)
- Transformer taps / impedance Bypass: 16 Ω
- Connector 2-pole Euroblock connectors
- Enclosure material ABS baffle on powder coated steel back can
- Grille material Powder coated steel
- Ingress protection IP-34
- Operating environment Designed for indoor use
- Operating temperature range -4 to 122° F (-20 to 50° C)
- Cutout dimension Ø 4.5-inch (Ø 115 mm)
- Net weight 1.39 lb (630 g)
- Product dimensions (Ø x H) Ø 5.9 x 3.4-inch (Ø 150 x 86 mm)
- Safety agency UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90, NFPA70 suitable for use in air handling spaces.
- UL registered per UL1876, ROHS, CE compliant.
- Baffle meets UL94-V0 and UL94-5VB flamibility rating; in accordance with IEC60849 / EN60849 systems.