PA bundle is available in different frequencies. D band is 542-566 MHz, K band is 470-494 MHz.
The Samson Expedition XP310w Rechargeable Portable PA answers the call of those who need great-sounding mobile audio. With 300 watts of power, 12 hours of battery life, a top-mounted 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth, the XP310w delivers huge sound to musicians, DJs or those enjoying a variety of outdoor events. It also includes a frequency-agile wireless microphone for cord-free performance.
The XP310w operates for up to 12 hours continuously via its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery. Its lightweight Class D amplifier delivers 300 watts of power to a 2-way speaker system with a 10" woofer and 1" tweeter. This is all housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille that weighs 27.5 pounds. And with a locking telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels, transporting the XP310 is as easy as it gets. Plus, a 1 3/8" speaker stand receptacle allows the XP310w to be mounted using any standard speaker stand.
Equipped with a top-mounted 4-channel mixer that includes XLR, 1/4" and 1/8" inputs for connecting microphones and line level devices, the XP310w makes for quick and easy setup. The speaker can also stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device. A variable reverb control adds depth, and a voiceover ducker automatically lowers the music when speaking or singing into a microphone (XLR or wireless inputs). In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided to adjust the tonal characteristics of the XP310w, as is a line output to daisy-chain additional speakers.
Perfect for multi-performer vocal and speech applications, the XP310w is capable of handling up to three wireless systems simultaneously. The XP310w comes with a single Concert 88a Handheld Frequency-agile UHF Wireless System that offers up to 300' of operation.
PA Bundle Features
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs 27.5lb
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Concert 88a Handheld Frequency-agile UHF Wireless System (300' operating range)
- Extra wireless receiver slot for adding an additional Concert 88a Series wireless system (sold separately)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 10" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Class D amplifier produces 300 watts of Peak power
- Top-mounted 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/8" (3.5mm) input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- USB wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Battery level, Charging and Power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Locking telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Two integrated microphone mounts for wireless mic storage