The TeamConnect Ceiling 2 combines the advantages of a boundary microphone and a microphone array. This combination offers the best solution for both (video) conferencing and in-room audio in classrooms, lecture halls and boardrooms. With a flexible microphone ceiling mount system, it is easy to install and integrate.
TeamConnect Ceiling 2 now offers unparalleled levels of control with the addition of a priority zone (allowing a single area in the room to be highlighted), 5 advanced exclusion zones (for pinpoint targeting and removal of unwanted noise sources) and more. All of these new features can be activated and configured via the latest firmware update for the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 and via the latest version of Sennheiser Control Cockpit.
With TruVoicelift, speech intelligibility in the meeting room can be significantly increased through targeted voice amplification. Additionally, a particular area of a room can be set as a priority zone to prioritize the speaking person over any others that are talking in the room. 5 advanced exclusion zones make it easier to define the position of noise sources to be ignored by the beam tracking. This concludes in automatic overall noise reduction.
Optimize your digital workflows with the Sennheiser Control Cockpit software. The ceiling microphone can easily be operated and monitored from anywhere in the corporate or campus network. This way, the adjustable microphone array can be controlled at any time.
For 100% connectivity - Connect the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 ceiling microphone via analogue or digital DANTE™ audio outputs to any conference system. The flexible connection options make the meeting and conference microphone even more agile and applicable for many different situations. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) makes integration of the ceiling microphone very easy. An open media control protocol (API) allows you to make individual adjustments.
Sennheiser Team Connect Ceiling 2 Features
- Combines the advantages of a boundary mic and a mic array
- Background noise cancelling microphone highlights voice, reduces noise
- Full control over the microphone array
- Remote control with Sennheiser Control Cockpit software
- Priority Zone highlights a single area in the room
- 5 advanced Exclusion Zones to identify and remove unwanted noise sources
- Easy installation and integration
- Can be flush-mounted, suspended, or ceiling mounted
- Ideal for (video) conferencing and in-room audio in classrooms, lecture halls and boardrooms
- Team Connect Ceiling 2 ceiling array microphone1
- SL CM EB brackets4
- Mounting screws12
- 3-pin Phoenix connector1
- Rubber feet8
- Microphone28 x Sennheiser KE10 pre-polarized condenser capsule
- SPLmax 104 dB
- Audio Output
- 1 x 3-pin terminals (Phoenix contact MCVW 1.5-3-ST-3.81)
- 2 x Digital Dante Network Audio (RJ45, can be configured to AES67 via Dante Controller)
- Dynamic Range93 dB(A)
- Voltage44 – 57 V DC (via PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
- Operating Temperature32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)
- Dimensions23.23" x 23.23" x 1.69"
- Weight12.5 pounds