Illuminate your stage with the ADJ Encore FR Pro Color professional-grade Fresnel. Designed for key, fill, and backlight, this Fresnel is ideal for theaters, houses of worship, and concert venues. Boasting a 7” Fresnel lens, the unit’s powerful and efficient 400-Watt LED engine delivers an impressive maximum total lumen output of 9237 (full on, zoomed fully out). Red, green, blue, amber, and cyan LED chips allow a full spectrum of colors, and a lime LED chip allows you to enhance the vividity of certain colors (achieving natural skin tones to performers and rich nuance for props and backgrounds) while boosting CRI rating over 94 with an output of more than 11,000 Lumens. A Tunable White color temperature control lets you use a single DMX channel to fade through the fixture’s white light color temperature range from 2400K to 8500K.
The Encore FR Pro Color is designed for versatility to fit myriad applications and fit the preferences of any lighting designer. Choose from 6 preset dimming modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre, and Stage 2), 4 dimming curves (Square, Linear, Inv. Squa, and S. Curve), and a variable dimming speed of between 0.1 and 10 seconds. Adjust the LED refresh rate using 68 presets ranging from 900Hz to 25kHz—perfect for ensuring flicker-free on-camera operation for TV, streaming, or video recording.
A virtual color mixing mode uses CMY color palette tools alongside native CMY fixtures. This Fresnel also features 62 preset white color temperatures, 60 virtual color wheel presets, and 64 RGBA color macros, in addition to full independent color mixing control over the LED source’s six primary colors. Other features include five DMX channel modes (requiring between 14 and 19 channels) and motorized zoom with a variable beam angle of between 9-37 degrees.
Get easy updates and make in-the-moment adjustments with the easy-to-use menu interface boasting a 32-character backlit LCD screen and manual dimming and zoom control knobs located on the unit’s side panel. Navigate via four push buttons.
Effortlessly integrate this fixture into any preexisting lighting setup with 3-pin and 5-pin DMX I/O sockets. A locking input socket supplies power, while a power output socket allows you to daisy-chain multiple units to the same outlet. Additionally, a USB service port on the side allows quick and convenient firmware updates.
Compact and powerful, the fixture’s light weight minimizes rigging load in permanent installations and makes it ideal for touring. A hanging bracket secured by two bar handles, along with a large rear positioning handle, lets you focus and tightly lock the fixture in place so it’s ready for your performance. Included gel frame can be used to attach filters to focus or sculpt your coverage, should a wider beam angle or uneven coverage pattern be required. A rotating 4-leaf barn door, two safety cables, and a power cord are also included.
The Encore FR Pro Color is CE and cETus approved, adhering to the strictest safety standards and providing confidence that permanent installation of the fixture will be up to code. This Fresnel’s light source offers an average life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
ADJ Encore FR Pro Color ENC900 Features
- Professional grade Fresnel fixture
- 7" lens powered by a 400W 6-in-1 LED engine (red, green, blue, amber, lime, cyan LEDs)
- Full spectrum of colors with CMY Color Mixing DMX modes
- Tunable white color temperatures from 2400K to 8500K
- Encore FR Pro Color ENC900 400W 6-in-1 LED Fresnel1
- 4-leaf barn door1
- Locking power cable1
- Safety cable2
- 400W 6-IN-1 LED (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Lime and Cyan)
- Average LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Photometric Data
- Lumen Output
- 9237 Total Lumen Output (Full ON, Zoomed Out to Full)
- 23,179 LUX 2,153 FC @6.6’ (2m) (Zoomed In / Full ON)
- 2,860 LUX 266 FC @6.6’ (2m) (Zoom Out / Full ON)
- Beam Angle: 9° to 37°
- Max. Field Angle: 49.9°
- Color Temperature: tunable, 2400K to 8500K
- CRI: 94+
- Motorized Zoom
- Electronic Dimmer and Strobe (1-20Hz)
- Variable 16-bit Dimming Modes and Curves
- Virtual CMY Color Mixing DMX Control Modes
- Tunable White Color Temperature from 2400K to 8500K
- 62 Preset White Color Temp Macros (2400K to 8500K)
- 60 Preset Colors on Virtual Color Wheel
- 64 Preset RGBA Color Macros
- Control / Connections
- Manual and DMX Controlled Dimmer and Shutter
- Dimmer and Zoom Rotary Dials
- (5) DMX Channel Modes (14 / 17 / 19 / 13 CMY / 19 CMY)
- Adjustable Refresh Rate (68 presets from 900 – 25,000Hz)
- 6 Preset Dim Modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre and Stage 2)
- Dim Speed Options (0.1s to 10s)
- 4 Dim Curves (Square, Linear, Inv. Squa and S. Curve)
- 4 Button Control Panel LCD Menu Display
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
- 3/5pin DMX Input and Output
- Locking Power Input and Output
- USB Service Port
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Electrical / Thermal
- AC 100-240V - 50/60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption: 420W
- 5°F to 113°F (-15°C to 45°C)
- Power Linking: 2Pcs @ 110V / 5Pcs @ 240V
- Weight20.9 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)16.32" x 14.18" x 19.29"