The PIXIE STRIP 30 is an indoor LED pixel strip featuring (30) tri-color RGB SMD LEDs with a 16.5mm pixel pitch, a refresh rate of 44,000Hz for flicker free operation for broadcast TV and film applications, and measures 0.5 meter (20-inches) in length. Each pixel strip is housed in a lightweight aluminum housing featuring magnetic end caps which allow seamless end-to-end pixel spacing, an integrated adjustable mounting bracket, a safety cable loop, and includes two square and two rounded frosted lens attachments.
Easy and versatile control options are handled by the Pixie Driver 2000 (sold separately) which provides simple on-board manual dimming and strobe control, and full pixel mapping control of 2,040 max pixels via Kling-Net and 340 max pixels via Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN) protocols. Power and data are supplied via proprietary, 4pin combo cables (sold separately) which are available in lengths from 1 to 50 feet.
ADJ Pixie Strip 30 Features
- 0.5 meter indoor LED pixel strip with 30 tri-color RGB SMD LEDs with 16.5mm pixel pitch
- Design dazzling pixel-mapped displays for touring shows, events, permanent installs, and more
- Pixie Strip 30 LED pixel strip1
- Round frosted cover1
- Square frosted cover1
- Round smoked cover1
- Square smoked cover1
- 4-pin power / data cable1
- SMD RGB 3-in-1 LED's
- Color Resolution: 8 bits per color (24 bit per pixel)
- Viewing Angle: 120 x 120 degrees
- Pixels Per Fixture: 30 pixels
- Pixel Pitch (pixel center-to-center) 16.5mm
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation): 44,000Hz
- Connections4-pin Power/Data In/Out
- Electrical, Max. Power Consumption6W
- Weight1.31 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)20" x 2.33" x 2.33"