The MixSwitch™-C console from APB DynaSonics provides the ability to easily switch between a primary digital or analog console and a backup console. Select between headline and opening act consoles in concert/presentation situations, in SWITCH mode, or operate both consoles simultaneously in SUM mode.
APB's MixSwitch™ is available in its original professional touring version, referred to as MixSwitch™ (sold separately; see our listing for "APB DynaSonics MixSwitch Console Switching Device"). By contrast, the MixSwitch-C version displayed on this page is a simplified Contractor version with switching functions only--this means it has no front panel controls, and also does not have the secondary stereo input on the back.
When only switching functions are required, both units are interchangeable and MixSwitch™-C may be used to expand the number of line inputs switched in place of the standard MixSwitch™-Expander (sold separately).
APB DynaSonics MixSwitch-C Features
- Easily switch between a primary digital or analog console and a backup console
- Select between headline and opening act consoles in concert/presentation situations in SWITCH mode or operate both consoles simultaneously in SUM mode
- Choose between FOH and DJ mixers in club applications
- Input and output monitoring via LED meters and audio listen system
- Excellent audio performance – THAT Corporation InGenius® devices used on all XLR line inputs and OutSmarts drivers on all main XLR outputs
- Allows selection between FOH and DJ mixers in club applications
- MixSwitch-C Basic Console Switching Device1