The HeadAmp4 offers 1/8th-inch as well as 1/4-inch inputs and outputs as well as lower noise, lower distortion and more output in a new custom extruded stackable metal case.
Ideal for virtually any home or project studio, the ARTcessories HeadAmp4 easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source.
Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
ART HeadAmp4 Features
- 4 output channels each with individual volume control
- Can be connected to any line-level source or headphone output
- Stereo 1/4" and 1/8" inputs (wired parallel)
- Four stereo 1/4" and four 1/8" headphone outputs
- Power on LED
- HeadAmp4 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier1
- Power adapter1
- Max. Input Level+14dBV
- Input Impedance90.9kΩ
- Max. Output Level+14dBu
- Max. Gain20dB
- Output Impedance47Ω (each output)
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio> 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- IMD (SMPTE)0.01%
- Power12V DC (from included adapter)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.85" x 4.6" x 4.1"
- Weight1.3 pounds