The AA30PHD is a three input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
With one microphone/line input and two stereo line inputs, the AA30PHD will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers. The AA30PHD includes a patent pending automatic system test, the Push Here Diagnostic (PHD). The PHD button is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all speakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no speakers are mistakenly tapped at 8Ω, and the speaker wire is free from shorts.
The AA30PHD provides 30-watts output power into 25V, 70.7V, or 4Ω speaker systems. Rear panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output using either Input 2 or Input 3. Unit can also be set-up to mute Inputs 2 and 3 based on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Input 1 is either Mic or Line input selectable and Phantom Power is an option when using Input 1 Mic input.
AtlasIED AA30PHD Features
- 30W into 25V/70.7V and 4Ω Loads
- Rear mounted DIP switch allows mute receive for inputs 2 and 3
- Contact closure mute terminals
- Variable mute sensitivity control for input 1
- Two unbalanced, summing line level inputs
- Balanced mic/line/tel Input w/ phantom power
- Automated diagnostic system test (push here diagnostic)
- AA30PHD 3-input 30W mixer amplifier1
- Frequency Response50Hz - 15,000Hz
- Power OutputMax. Average Power @ 50Hz-15kHz with .5% THD, 4Ω 30W RMS
- Voltage Compatibility110V - 120V
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.66" x 8.27" x 10.87"
- Weight8 pounds