The AtlasIED AA60G is a 4 input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium sound masking systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required. With (1) mic/line input and (2) stereo line inputs, the AA60G will accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, CD players, and digital music receivers. A dip switch selectable matrix allows the creation of a Zone 2 mix from any or all of the input sources for music or messaging on hold applications. 70.7V, 100V, and 8Ω outputs are provided.
The output power of 60 Watts will match nicely with AtlasIED FAP, SM, SD, and GD series speakers. In fact, in an 11’ ceiling application, the AA60G will provide power for up to 200 SD72W speakers tapped at .25 Watts each while providing upwards of 84dB in the direct sound field at ear height.
AtlasIED AA60G Features
- Four inputs (each with a front panel volume control) and a single output channel
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold applications
- Balanced mic/line input, Telco Input, Zone 2, and dual RCA stereo music inputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Secondary Zone 2 Output 1 W & 600 Ω /MOH
- Universal AC Power Supply for use in any 120V to 240V system
- 70V, 100V, or 8Ω amplifier output
- Signal presence LED indicators
- AA60G 4-input 60W mixer amplifier1
- Frequency Response50Hz - 20,000Hz
- Connector TypePhoenix and RCA
- Output Power60 watts
- Voltage Compatibilityuniversal
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.85" x 8.25" x 12.25"
- Weight9.45 pounds