The AtlasIED DPA404 amplifier features a combination of flexibility, performance, and control to provide high value features for applications that require more than just great sound. The network enabled DPA404 is a DSP controlled four-channel amplifier that can be configured in three different amplification arrangements to meet a wide range of installation design requirements.
The DPA404 can be used right out of the box in its factory default configuration as a traditional four-channel 70.7V commercial power amplifier requiring no programming, special set-up, or network connectivity. However, the DPA404 can be configured in four-channel mode with either 4Ω or 8Ω load impedances for two stereo zones. Many system designs require both low and high impedance amplification. The DPA404 can be configured for a 70.7V/100V paging/background system on two channels and the other two channels can be used for 4Ω/8Ω foreground stereo applications.
The DPA404 comes standard with four balanced line inputs and an accessory slot for an optional DPA-DAC4 four-channel Dante™ receiver card or a DPA-AMIX (2) mic/line and (2) AUX input card, for a total of eight inputs. All inputs can be mixed and routed to any of the four amplifier channels. All amplifier channels have an assortment of DSP tools including level controls, EQs, limiters, high & low pass filters, and delay to provide flexibility for a range of applications.
The output level can be assigned to either the front panel potentiometers or to the onboard GUI. Wired remote level controls can be configured to allow simple control for the end user. Each unit also features GUI based input and output level metering along with assignable mute functions that are triggered via an audio signal or contact closure. Access to the DSP settings is accomplished via computer, tablet, or mobile device using a web browser. All settings can be password protected.
AtlasIED DPA404 Features
- 70.7V, 100V, 8Ω, or 4Ω functionality
- Configurable DSP via GUI
- PC Based DPA Site Manager Software with LAN IP Auto-Discovery, Fault Reporting, Input & Output Status, Standby Status and Amplifier Remote Activation via a Scheduler Timer
- Mute assignments triggered via audio signal or contact closure
- Four balanced inputs, expandable to 8 via accessory card
- Optional accessory card slot for a DPA-DAC4 Four-Channel Dante™ Receiver or a DPA-AMIX (2) Mic / Line, (2) AUX Input Card
- Four GPIO control ports assignalbe in GUI for mute or remote level
- PC, iOS and Android compatible
- DPA404 400W networkable 4-channel power amplifier1
- Power Output
- 4 x 100-Watts @ 70.7V
- 4 x 100-Watts @ 100V
- 4 x 75-Watts @ 8Ω
- 4 x 50-Watts @ 4Ω
- 2 x 100-Watts @ 70.7V, 2 x 75-Watts @ 8Ω
- 2 x 100-Watts @ 100V, 2 x 50-Watts @ 4Ω
- Amplifier TopologyClass AB Switching Hybrid -BASH
- Input Sensitivity750mV Balanced, 0dBU
- Input Impedancebalanced 40k
- Max. Input Signal+14dBU Inputs 1-4, +7dBU Inputs 5-8 with Dante™
- THD1% @ Rated Output
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz (DSP Filters Set to Flat)
- Signal to Noise Ratio>100dB Below Rated output (A-Weighted)
- Crosstalk73dB @ 1kHz
- Voltage Compatibilityuniversal
- Rack Units1
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.75" x 19" x 15.5"
- Weight13 pounds