AtlasIED IP-12SYSMF 1’ x 2’ suspended ceiling mount IP speakers with talkback leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces. IDeal for businesses, schools, houses of worship, healthcare facilities, government buildings, and more.
AtlasIED IP-12SYSMF registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and Revolution Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements, & intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-12SYSMF speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications and two-way communication.
AtlasIED IP-12SYSMF Features
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- Aux Audio Line-In Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- Enclosure and baffle are pre-assembled
- IP-12SYSMF Drop Tile Ceiling PoE+ IP Speaker Endpoint1
- Set of mounting hardware1
- Speaker Type Coaxial
- Speaker Size 8" LF, 1" HF
- Frequency Response 86Hz - 15.5kHz
- Dispersion 105˚ (2kHz Octave Band, -6dB Points)
- Sensitivity 98dB SPL Average
- Power Rating 12-Watts Max (802.3AF) / 25-Watts Max (802.3AT)
- THD <0.2%
- Connector Type RJ-45
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.67 x 11.94 x 4.89 inches (601 x 303 x 124mm)
- Shipping Weight 12.8 lbs (5.81 kgs)
- Safety Listed 62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, 2043, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC;