The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-DM is an indoor wall mount IP LED display with integrated talkback microphone. It leverages VoIP communication solutions to extend notifications with effective visual text alerts for high ambient noise areas or large spaces. Ideal for businesses, schools, government buildings, healthcare facilities, houses of worship, entertainment venues, transportation hubs, and more.
AtlasIED IP-DM registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, SA-Announce and GCK Advanced Notification applications, supporting their visual text broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded and scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
In addition to visual signaling, the IP-DM can provide audio to support distributed analog public address systems with the convenience of line level and amplified audio outputs. This line level output is ideal for use with AtlasIED AA, PA, DPA, or CP series amplifiers to power large zones of traditional 25V, 70.7V, or 100V AtlasIED speakers or paging horn speakers.
In addition to the line level output, the IP-DM provides 2-channels of 15-Watt RMS at 8-ohm amplified output to drive external speakers. It also includes 2 GPI inputs, 1 GPI output and a microphone input for talk back or listen applications.
Under Title II of the ADA, all state and local governments are required to take steps and ensure effective communication to people with disabilities. The AtlasIED IP-DM display with talkback microphone provides effective communication for all individuals.
AtlasIED IP-DM Features
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- Auto Registration and Auto Provisioning
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Network Controlled, High Resolution Multi-Color Liquid Crystal Display
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- Multicast Enabled Network Clock Control
- Cisco SRST compliant
- Power Using IEEE802.3af Compliant PoE Switch, IEEE802.3at Compliant PoE+ Switch, or Local 24VDC PSU
- RJ-45 Female Input on PCB
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- External Power Supply Option
- Does not include mounting hardware
- IP-DM PoE+ In-Wall LCD Display1
- Width13.89" (352.81mm)
- Height7.75" (196.85mm)
- Wall Mount Depth3.25" (82.55mm)
- Flush Mount Depth3.11" (78.99mm)
- Safety Listed62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC