SM Series speakers offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling. The SM8CXT-B features the SM8CXT60-a 150 watt speaker that combines an 8" diameter, low frequency transducer and a 1" exit, compression driver. The speaker has a curvlilinear, polypropylene cone for lower harmonic distortion, and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers. The low frequency transducer and the high frequency driver feature permanently aligned voice coils for low distortion performance. The copper coils have Polyimide voice coil formers.
The SM8CXT-B features a wood enclosure with a metal grille. Internal hardware, for flying, includes multiple (12) 1/4"-20 inserts for overheard suspension in most any orientation.
A 90 degree conical pattern (2 kHz octave band) and amazing efficiency make the SM8CXT-B a perfect choice for a wide variety of applications including school auditoriums, gymnasiums, cafeterias, church sanctuary systems, and more.
AtlasIED SM8CXT Features
- Attractive, Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7/100V/8 Ohm or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-ON™ Input for 8 Ohm Operation Only
- Durable Black, Rough-Coat Finish
- Fuse Protection for Low and High Frequency Drivers
- High Performance Atlas Sound Compression Driver Coaxial Loudspeaker in Versatile, Flyable, Wood Enclosure
- Includes Internal, High Efficiency 60 Watt 70.7/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8 Ohm Operation)
- Multiple (12) 1/4"-20 Inserts, Providing Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Optional Brackets for Wall Mounting
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover (Raco 753 or eq.) for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- SM8CXT 8" 2-Way Coaxial Surface Mount Speaker1
- Speaker Type High Performance Coaxial
- Sensitivity 92dB
- Power Taps 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8Ω
- 8Ω RMS Power 150 Watts
- Dispersion 90°
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 15 1/2 x 10 5/8 x 10 3/8 inches (39.4 x 26.99 x 26.35 cm)
- Shipping Weight 30 lbs (13.61 kgs)