This product is one interface with display options for black and white included. See In The Box section for more details.
The Attero Tech by QSC Axon D2i is a single-gang, Dante/AES67 network audio I/O wallplate for network AV systems, including the Q-SYS Ecosystem. With two balanced mic/line inputs in a cost-effective form-factor, it provides easy integration of analog devices into a wide range of network audio applications. A Q-SYS Extension further simplifies integration, letting integrators quickly add the Axon D2i to Q-SYS installations without the need for any programming.
The Axon D2i Dante/AES67 network audio I/O wallplate features two XLR+1/4” TRS combo inputs to provide an easy on-ramp for microphones, instruments or mixer outputs into a networked AV system. This enables portable applications, such as presentations, conferences or pop-up events, where conveniently located audio connectivity is a must.
The Axon D2i provides connectivity for Axiom devices through the Axiom port on the wallplate's rear panel. This allows integrators to pair the Axon D2i with any Axiom wallplate (USB, Bluetooth, or XLR) for added I/O customization in applications where analog audio devices need to be network routable.
With the available Q-SYS Extension, integration of the Axon D2i into Q-SYS is simple. Quickly deploy the wallplate into your Q-SYS design, exposing audio control and signal monitoring of the Axon D2i or connected Axiom devices via native Q-SYS touch screens without the need for any programming (as of Q-SYS Designer Software v8.4, the Q-SYS Scripting Engine license is not required to deploy designs with Attero Tech by QSC devices).
Attero Tech Axon D2i Features
- Convenient I/O integration
- Axiom port for added flexibility
- Two balanced mic/line inputs ona 3-pin XLR (mic level) with combination 1/4" TRS connector (line level)
- +48 V phantom power
- Integrated Axiom port enables integration of Attero Tech by QSC Axiom wallplates into network AV systems (includes RS-232 control pass-through)
- PoE (802.3af)
- Available Q-SYS Extension
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Axon D2i Dante/AES67 network audio interface1
- White Decora-style insert1
- Black Decora-style insert1
- White single gang ccover plate (with screws)1
- Black single gang cover plate (with screws)1
- Wall plate mounting screw2
- Input Type: Combination XLR/TRS balanced mic/line connector
- XLR (mic level): -8 dB to +34 dB, 1 dB steps
- TRS (line level): fixed 16dB pad accommodates +24 dBu input levels
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz, ± 1 dB at all attenuation settings
- Physical Layer: Analog audio, RS-232 control, 24 V DC power
- Connector: 8P8C
- Dante™/AES67 Network
- Connector: RJ-45
- Transmission Speed: 100 Mbps
- Supported Bit Rates: 16, 24
- PoE Power802.3af Class 0
- Weight0.33 pounds
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- Decora Wall Plate (1-gang): 4.87" x 3.12" x 0.08"
- Interface: 4.2" x 1.7" x 2.1"